Friday, 12 October 2012

How to repair a broken windows....

One day I try to make a partition on my hard disk and something went wrong then I couldn't start my PC. It just restarting again and again. I thought I'm really in trouble. Then I found a solution. I like to share it with you.

If your PC is restarting again and again and you don't have a back up CD then try this may be this will work. All you need is another system (just take some friends) one Pen drive not less than  2 GB. An ISO image of your OS. You can down load it from the web. and a USB boot tool.

1. Just format the USB for make you have enough space.
2. Load the windows ISO using a live USB maker. Here is the link for isotousb you can download it for free.
3. After the load complete restart the PC. Make sure that the option in the BIOS for booting priority is change to USB.
4. When it start you can see install windows. There you can see repair your computer. select it.

There you can see the option which is something like repair windows.
Select that. Here we go........
Restart the PC I hope your problem solved. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment