I'm remembering some times back for me and my friends mobile means Nokia. Mobile means- Nokia they created that in peoples mind. Now everything changed they are struggling in the market, what ever product they introduce in the market failing one by one. Why ?
If apple introduce something in the market its like a tsunami in the tech world. Everybody is talking about it. Even Samsung they also introducing amazing mobile products and winning hearts. But why Nokia can't....
Here I'm sharing some thoughts which are coming from my mind.
1. Design.
The first thing which attracts our attention to a product is its design like a beautiful girl or boy can attract others attention. When Steve Jobs introduces the i-phone its design was so cute. So if we see that phone in somebodies hand it just attract us & that is the exact thing the owner also want.
But in Nokia's case I feel their phone's doesn't have that much attraction. Something somewhere missing in Nokia's phones may be its a curve or its in the edge. I don't know...
Recently I saw a window 8 concept phone I don't know how beautifully they designed it. Why Nokia can't design such type of phones which can win the hearts of the customers.
2. OS
Actually Nokia's Symbian was very user friendly & even common people can use it very easily. But when the smart phones start to lead the mobile market Symbian couldn't make its position. Apple IOS & Android took that position. Actually Nokia fail to change their OS or they failed to move to other OS at the right time. But when they made tie up with Windows it was too late because Android heading too far.
The availability of apps is very less in Symbian OS. If we see many companies provide their mobile apps but 99% are in IOS or Android or both but its very difficult to find a '.sis' version. So as you know what will people choose...
Recently I heard that Firefox is coming with their new Mobile platform. Why Nokia can't think about select that also along with Windows.
3. Product Launch.
When Apple is announce its launch for a product its like a festival. Everybody is eagerly waiting for that. And most of the time they launch only one product. But I never saw this in Nokia's case. I even don't know when they did the launch. There launches doesn't have that much grace like Apple's. They should come out with a fantastic phone - only one- & make a big beautiful event let the world to know that a lion is came out from Nokia.
4. Always late.
Nokia is starting its race when the other person already reach at the finishing line. When Nokia was busy with its business phones other companies start the new touch Smart phones. Nokia just grown only from a mobile phone maker to a mobile phone maker. Nothing else except its accessories.
Why Nokia is not coming it the tablet market even they know it will replace the laptops & may desk tops. May be they will launch their tab when Apple launch its i-pad 10. Come early we love you.
But what ever it is its not late. Come & rock again I like Nokia. Its Map is amazing.







No comments:
Post a Comment